About Our Ministry
- Services are on Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m. and on Sundays at 8:00 a.m. & 9:30 a.m.
- We worship primarily in the liturgical tradition of the Lutheran confession.
- The Lord’s Supper is celebrated at the above services.
- Our Praise Ensemble leads a contemporary service at 11:00 a.m. in the fellowship hall (south end of the facility).
- Care for the Sick: Please notify the church office when someone is ill, hospitalized, or scheduled to be hospitalized.
- Baptism: Members or prospective members seeking Baptism, either for themselves or for their children, are invited to speak to the pastor. It is best to contact him at the office (262.673.5140) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Weddings: Pre-marital care is provided for couples preparing for marriage. Couples considering marriage should speak with the pastor early in the process.
- Membership: Those interested in church membership should speak to the pastor. The membership process consists of three seminars, and individuals are placed in the process according to their experience and needs.
- Sunday School and Youth Bible Study takes place downstairs on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. There is no Sunday School during the summer months.
Change of Address/E-mail/Telephone: Please inform the church office when your contact information changes. Noting these changes in the red Fellowship Pads is an excellent way of communicating that information with the office.